Thursday, February 25, 2010

Four and a half hours left.

I'm at work, it's 1:30 and Craig Furgeson's on TV.

Four and a half hours left.

Today in one class, it was more or less decided that I'd be writing 600 words this weekend about where my future's going in light of the fact that I would rather have been born in 1585 instead of 400 years later.

There's no adventure left, no romance in the world. Nothing new to explore, nowhere left unspoiled, unseen, untrod upon.

Today in another class, inspiration struck. A plan hatched.

In related news, I got home Wednesday night around 9:00 p.m.-ish.

Thursday afternoon, around 4:30 or so, I was going to go run a couple of errands, come home, eat and nap before work.

Then I found this:



That's right. Some unidentified douchebag hit-and-ran my car.

Guess who's going to be driving a rental for the next several days?

Anyway. Watch this space. Big things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment